Thursday, March 3, 2011

Palasad's GF Pizza - Yum Yum

One of my very favourite places to eat GF pizza at in London is Palasad. They have a delicious thin crust (similar, if not the same to Uno's in the States) that's cooked in a wood oven. My particular favourite is the Athena pizza. I've had pizza at the South location a few times and at the North location once. In my own personal experience, I have never had any Celiac "issues" (I'm sure you catch my drift).

The only thing that would be nice would be to have a list of the GF ingredients for the pizzas so there was no guess work involved. However, when I was last there with my sister, she asked about their pepperoni which the waitress checked and found out that it did have gluten in it.

It's semi-pricey since you're paying about $11-$13 for the pizza plus an additional $2 for the GF crust, but I always enjoy the result.

The opinions expressed here are just my own and I have no affiliation with Palasad. I just like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment