Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A yummy and real bagel!

My breakfasts tend to get into little ruts. I've previously experienced the "two piece of rice toast" rut, the "Chex cereal" rut and am currently in the "half a cup of oatmeal with Cinnamon" rut. Don't get me wrong, I kind of love my oatmeal rut - some little part of my brain applauds me each morning as I eat the most boring, but somewhat good for me breakfast.

The other day I swung by Jubilee Kafe (on South Street, just east of Wellington). If you don't go to Jubilee, you're missing out. They've been around for at least 15 years (I would guess). They're family run, tons of them are celiac and they know how to bake. Separate blog about them at a later date.

Back to my story.... The other day I swung by Jubilee Kafe on my lunch to grab something to eat. I opened the freezer and little angels sung to me. Not really, but I felt like they should. They had Udi's! They are a company based out of Denver that I had the joy of experiencing a few years ago when I was in Denver (I should blog about Denver - greatest GF experiences of my LIFE!). They're food is amazing.

I threw the bagels in my fridge when I got home (I'm not a fan of freezing... nothing screams un-appetizing like frozen hard food in the morning) and have slowly been enjoying them over the week. These things are good. They're a decent size and fluffy and not super heavy like other GF products.

If you're craving a good bagel experience these are the ones for you!


I am not affiliated with Jubilee Kafe or Udi's. I just like them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment