Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Breakfast Location: Toddle Inn Restaurant

Yesterday morning the husband and I headed out to look for some yummy breakfast. Our new "regular" spot was packed solid, so we headed downtown. I noticed the sign for the Toddle Inn Restaurant on Richmond and remembered my sister mentioning it in the past so we decided to stop in.

First, it's one of those cute little breakfast places that you know is going to have great food. I was craving the basic eggs/bacon/hashbrowns breakfast and quickly asked the waitress "would there be any wheat or bread crumbs in the hashbrowns?". She replied back with "No... and we have cornbread". At first I was thinking 'okay.... that's nice....' then I realized.... "Do you mean, gluten free corn bread?" and she said "Yup!".

AWESOME!

The plate of food came out and the hashbrowns were great. Then getting to dip toast in eggs = I was in heaven!!

Very yummy and a great spot to check out!




As usual, I have no affiliation with the Toddle Inn Restaurant, I'm just telling you about my experience. Please remember to always tell your server if you can't have something and ask about the food before ordering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment