Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cross Border Shopping? P.F. Chang's is the place to go!

A couple years ago, my attention was brought to this fabulous little outdoor mall north of Detroit called Partridge Creek. Over time I've realize that there are lots of other great shops around the mall if you're looking for some good deals and the staples of cross border shopping.

Last year I went to Chicago with my GF mom and GF sister. My sister, having been there the year before, had scoped out the GF places to eat. PF Chang's was one of them. While I'm not the most adventurous eater in the world, I blame it on the fact that I don't know what's in anything, so I stick to my basics. One thing I do know, I love Chinese food! And PF Chang's has good stuff!

Finally, I put together that at Partridge Creek is a PF Chang's! Yay!!

On the weekend my husband and I were heading to Detroit to go to a concert (Eddie Vedder - he's awesome) and decided to go down a bit earlier to "see the sights" (aka. shop). Then it dawned on me, let's go to PF Chang's! We arrived during happy hour which has some good deals on drinks and apps if you're into that.

I, on the other hand, was not. All I wanted was my beef and broccoli. The nice thing about PF Chang's is they have an entire separate area of the menu that lists their GF stuff. I generally find the wait staff knowledgeable about the whole GF thing too, which is always nice. I got my usual B&B and, like usual, it rocked my world.

They also have a couple GF desserts including a chocolate dome. I have never had one because I always fill up on B&B. One of these days I'm going to make sure to have it first and then eat my dinner!!!

The PF Chang's at Partridge Creek is the closest one to London, but they're all over the states so if you're travelling, you might be near one. They also have them in Mexico, Dubai and Kuwait.... you know, in case you're travelling in the middle east.

Their website: http://www.pfchangs.com/

As per the usual, I have no affiliation with PF Changs or Partridge Creek... or Kuwait for that matter. This was my experience with PF Changs. Make sure you practice safe GF dining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment